Silicone Bakeware Set - 22 Utensils - Includes Cupcake Molds, Cookie Sheets and More - Certified Food Safe by the FDA - The Perfect Gift For Any Baker In Your Life
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE MOST NON-STICK SURFACE YOU’VE EVER COOKED WITH: Once you’ve baked with this high quality silicone, you’ll never have to line your baking equipment with parchment paper, butter or cooking spray ever again. Even the stickiest foods glide right off, and less oil means healthier eating.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE GREAT VALUE PACKAGE: This 22-piece pack has all the baking essentials, plus a few extras. It includes two baking mats, a pastry mat, two spatulas, a pastry brush, oven mitts, two cookie stamps, and a set of twelve muffin cups!
- COMPLETELY FOOD SAFE: All 22 pieces have been approved by the FDA as 100% food safe. They are also completely BPA-Free, and heat resistant up to 480 degrees. You can use them in the oven, or in the microwave. They are also dishwasher safe, or you can wipe clean in seconds.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: This is the ideal gift for anyone in your life who is enthusiastic about cooking or baking, or even someone who is just getting started. This set makes cooking easier, so it’s perfect for both baking experts and people who are completely new to the art of making food.
- 100% RISK FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We’re incredibly confident that you’ll love your new baking set. That’s why we’re happy to let you try it out, risk free, in your own kitchen. If you aren’t completely satisfied for any reason, then simply return it within 30 days for a full refund.
|Product Dimensions||:||15.8 x 4.7 x 3.9 inches|
|Item Weight||:||2.7 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||:||2.7 pounds|
|Customer Reviews||:||4.6 out of 5 stars Based on 34 customer reviews|
|Best Sellers Rank||:||#593,052 in Kitchen & Dining (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Dining) #1,055 in Kitchen & Dining > Bakeware > Baking & Cookie Sheets #2,168 in Kitchen & Dining > Bakeware > Bakeware Sets|
|Date first available at Amazon.com||:||October 18, 2016|