La Cuisine 5 Qt Enameled Cast Iron Covered Round Dutch Oven, Blue
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Non-toxic cream interior surface
- Cast iron construction with fine enamel exterior finish for oven or stovetop (including induction)
- Tiered lid design facilitates internal basting for deliciously moist food
- Sure-grip, wide-angle wedge handles for comfort and stability
- Large radius corner and excellent food release for easy serving
|Product Dimensions||:||10.2 x 13.3 x 7.2 inches|
|Item Weight||:||10.2 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||:||12.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Item model number||:||LC 2170|
|Customer Reviews||:||4.0 out of 5 stars Based on 5 customer reviews|
|Best Sellers Rank||:||#815,470 in Kitchen & Dining (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Dining) #1,539 in Kitchen & Dining > Bakeware > Bakers & Casseroles > Casseroles #40,102 in Kitchen & Dining > Cookware|
|Date first available at Amazon.com||:||November 16, 2014|
From the manufacturer
Use & Care
- Enameled cast iron must be heated slowly
- To avoid burns, always use oven mitts or oven gloves
- Never put the hot cookware on an unprotected surface (try La Cuisine’s coordinating enamel trivets)
- Do not place a hot pan in cold water; always allow to completely cool before washing
- After washing, always dry the casserole thoroughly before storing
La Cuisine's Cast-Iron Cookware
Round 5-quart Casserole with Lid
The non-toxic cream enamel interior surface gives excellent food release that improves through continued use, and is simple to clean; simply wash in warm water. Whatever your skill level, La Cuisine is perfect for no-fuss, healthy cooking and looks great as it goes straight from cooking on the stovetop or in the oven to serving at the table or buffet.
- Wonderfully versatile for oven or stovetop including induction
- Excellent food release properties that improve over time and with continued use
- Like all true cast iron cookware, this pan is not considered non-stick
- Lifetime guarantee
Durable, Easy-to-Maintain Interior
Enameled cast iron is wonderfully versatile cookware that is ideal for low-temperature cooking but also excels in searing, browning, and caramelizing. When finished cooking, allow to cool completely and simply wash in warm water.
Each La Cuisine piece is cast in a sand mold specifically produced for the particular product. The molds are destroyed after the casting to ensure each individual product retains slight differences that highlight the beauty and unique character of each individual product.
Built to Last a Lifetime
Cast iron is a timeless leader in cooking because of its ability to retain heat and transfer it slowly, distributing it absolutely evenly. Non-toxic cream enamel interior surface is designed to last a lifetime with excellent food release improves over time with continued use.
The tiered-lid design facilitates internal basting for deliciously moist food, while the thicker base creates more even heat distribution. The handles have a unique wide angle wedge profile that provides a much more comfortable and secure grip. The casseroles are oven safe and can be used on all stovetops, including induction.
Also Try La Cuisine's Rectangular 1-quart Grill Pan
Shown in Red (LC 7100).
Also available in Ruby (LC 7105); Black (LC 7140); Green (LC 7150); Blue (LC 7170); White (LC 7180); Cream (LC 7185).
Rectangular 1-Qt. Grill Pan
Round 12-In. Grill Pan
Round 10-In. Fry Pan
7-In. Round Trivet