Emile Henry Oval Baking Dish, Flouro
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made in France since 1850. Made of all natural materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry hr ceramic (high resistance
- Superior heat retention. Burgundy clay has superior even-heat diffusion and heat retention properties; it keeps food hot on the Table Longer.
- Resistant against temperature change. For use in the oven up to 520 degrees F. Oven, broiler, and microwave safe: can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to Table.
- Durable and scratch resisant. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch or craze. Durable for everyday use. Ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts.
- Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe or hand wash with soap and water. 10 year Guarantee. 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
- 10 year warranty
|Product Dimensions||:||13.6 x 9.2 x 2.6 inches|
|Item Weight||:||2.9 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||:||3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Item model number||:||119042|
|Customer Reviews||:||5.0 out of 5 stars Based on 3 customer reviews|
|Best Sellers Rank||:||#211,178 in Kitchen & Dining (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Dining) #433 in Kitchen & Dining > Bakeware > Bakers & Casseroles > Bakers #12,117 in Kitchen & Dining > Cookware|
|Date first available at Amazon.com||:||August 11, 2015|